Full-time Customer Relationship Management Executive
- Date Listed25/07/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201313508C
- Company Websitewww.agrader.sg
- Company NameAGrader Learning Centre Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
WANTED: Customer Relationship Management Executive
If you’re on the look-out for a job that’s a mix of Customer Service, Administration AND Management…
Then invest ONE minute to read this post as THIS may just be what YOU are looking for…
Have you ever wondered what it is like working in a Tuition Centre?
At AGrader, we do things just a little differently. There’s no corporate-style politics nonsense and no old-fashion hierarchy.
As a Customer Relationship Management Executive, you will:
- Work closely with the Operations Centre Manager and be responsible for the daily operations of the tuition centre
- Liaise with HQ, parents and teachers with regards to students and centre matters
- Learn face-to-face communication skills as part of good customer service
- Engage interest in potential customers and provide them with clear explanations on the offered programs
- Identify customers’ needs and develop strategies to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
There are “Pros” and “Cons” to everything, so we’ll start with the bad stuff first:
You’ll need to work on at least ONE weekend due to the nature of the job scope
Responsibility is a MUST in this job – you need to be accountable, responsible and see through the job areas and tasks that you’re given.
The “Pros” - Here’s What’s in It For You:
You will get to manage a small team of your own and hone much valued people-skills
NO micromanagement and a fair amount of autonomy – NO breathing down your neck or worse, standing behind you to “nit-pick” on your work
A Happy, Positive & Cheerful environment, because life is hard enough as it is - we don't need more stress at work (seriously)
You will be working with mostly pen, paper & laptops, learning the INs and OUTs of customer service & operations management, improving the experiences of our clients, and “levelling up” in your personal experience in dealing with people.
Endless learning opportunities – having a wide scale of operations, we are able to satisfy your ambitions & learning needs
--- This will ONLY be suitable for people who are ---
- Diploma Holder or University Graduate in any Discipline
- Passionate about developing a career in the Education Industry
- Adventurous, driven with entrepreneurial spirit; a creative problem solver with an open mind
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
If you are reading all the way to this point, then this post might interest you...
If so, you might ask, what should I do next if I'm keen?
Click on the "Apply Now" button right below, send in your resume & details to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you within 5 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!