You might be interested in these similar ads
Are you looking for a fulfilling job? Love working with children? Join Pro-Teach, the largest student care chain in Singapore!About the Job- Coach Primary students in their school homework and spelling- Possess effective classroom management skills and nurturing qualities- Execute our character-building programmes, multimedia programmes, etcSend your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if YOU ...
Speech Academy Asia is the leading public speaking school with 7 centres in Singapore and Malaysia. We incorporate speech linguistic patterns to transform people into charismatic speakers and confident people. Speech Academy Asia is the official partner of SPHere to conduct Singapore's biggest public speaking competition! Responsibilities and Duties:Plan and Conduct chinese enrichment lessons for ...
Our Enrichment Centre is looking for tutors who can teach; 1. Primary and Secondary 2. English, Mathematics, Science and Chinese, Additional Mathematics, Elementary Mathematics 3. Interactive and Passion in Teaching 4. Can work weekdays / Saturdays 5. At least a Diploma Holder/UGrads/Grads 6. Must be local 7. Familiar with latest school exam format/syllabus Please send in your CV with a ...
To apply for any assignments, please send an email with the following details to email@example.com with the respective subject title(s)Please have the following details attached in the email:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Applied from: GumtreeName:Age:Contact Number:Qualifications:Current Occupation:Address:Tuition Experien ...
Timing: 6 Days / Week Office EnvironmentAddress: Lavender Pls Send your Resume to Whatsapp : 82669533
Assignment Code - 1410aLevel: P5 Chinese (2018)Location: Maxwell RdRate: $55-70/hrFrequency: 1x/wk. 1.5hrAvailable: Tue-thir 2.30-9pmStart: ASAPTutor Requirement: Ex/Current MOERemarks: Looking for Ex/current MOE teacher who is familiar with syllabus and commit till end of PSLE next yearInterested tutors please make sure to register yourself @ before you can apply and message your application t ...
Facilities Officer // Marketing // Admin // Account Assistant *URGENT* APPLY NOW
Date Listed 18/07/2018
Job Type Contract
EA License Number EA13C6342
Company Website www.recruitfirst.com.sg
Company Name RecruitFirst
Education Level O-Level
RecruitFirst is hiring Facilities Officer // Marketing // Admin// Account Assistant (For the same company)
- Able to commit
- Singaporean only
- Fluent in English and Mandrian as you will be handling Chinese speaking customers
1) Part-time Facilities Officer (weekends) 6 months
Requirements:Able to commit at least 1 of the weekends( Either Sat/Sun) and must be available on 2 weekdays after 7pm.
1. Opening and closing of campus premises
2. Conduct daily ground checks to ensure classrooms and its surrounding areas are in good order
3. To ensure facilities of campus are well maintained to include AV equip and its peripherals
4. Oversee the carrying out of fitting- out works within the campus compound
2) 4 Months Contract, Marketing Executive
Salary: $2500/ month
Contract: From 21 Aug – 31 Dec
1. Work Closely with the Marketing manager, responsible to assist 360 marketing plans for a portfolio of higher education programmes
2. Strong foundation in direct marketing with a focus on ROI led marketing activities
3. Follow guidelines to execute marketing ads & activities that involve branding and CPE compliances
4. Generate weekly and monthly lead reports from CRM system
3) 4 Months Temp Admin (Admission Office)
Contract: From 20 Aug 18 – 12 Dec 18
1. Handle application and student selection related process
2. Data entry, document tracking, filing and other admin duties for Admissions office
4) 1 Month Admin (Exam Office)
Working Hours : Mon to Fri 9 to 6
Requirement: Work on certain Sundays to do exam unpacking from 2 – 6pm
Salary: $7/ hour
1. Provide Administrative support to the department
2.Data entry duties
3.Photocopying, sorting , scanning and filling of documents
4.Basic knowledge in MS Office
5) 6 Months Accounts Assistant x 2 (open to fresh!)
Mon- Fri (9am – 6pm)
Salary: $7/ hour
1. Timely AR Billings to corporate client and individual.
2. Partial AP function such as keying of supplier invoices and handle student refund payment.
3. Assist in month end closing and audit schedules preparation and grant reconciliation check
4. Verification of Sales commission
5. Assist in Month end sales report generation
Contact wendolyn @ 86862139
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.