Chinese Trainers (Education)
Date Listed 03/09/2018
Job Type Part-Time
Education Level Diploma
Speech Academy Asia is the leading public speaking school with 7 centres in Singapore and Malaysia. We incorporate speech linguistic patterns to transform people into charismatic speakers and confident people. Speech Academy Asia is the official partner of SPHere to conduct Singapore's biggest public speaking competition!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and Conduct chinese enrichment lessons for Children
- Part-time trainers needed!
- Have teaching experience preferred!
- Minimum Diploma/A levels!
- Must have knowledge of Chinese historical stories, idioms, and novels!
- Have a passion for teaching and a sense of responsibility towards your students!
- Imaginative and creative!
- Supervisory reporting
- Ad-hoc duties
• Saturday and Sunday
Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum Diploma / 'A' Level Holders
• Eloquent in English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese speaking stakeholders
• Basic Microsoft Office Skills
• Organised working style
• $50 per class
• Gain experience in conducting classes
• Develop your capabilities and expertise in Public Speaking