** TRAINERS [P/T] wanted for Sec school BARISTA SKILLS workshops!! **
Date Listed 30/04/2018
Job Type Part-Time
Company Website www.ephebeia.com
Company Name Ephebeia Services
Education Level Nitec
Passion for sharing your skills and knowledge? Love working with young people?
WE WANT YOU!!
We are on the lookout for TRAINERS or ASST TRAINERS to help us out in our BASIC BARISTA SKILLS workshops for local Secondary school students.
- At least 25 years of age.
- Patient and nurturing; adept at communicating with teenagers.
- Min 3 years experience as a Barista in an F&B, roastery, hotel or related environment.
- Related tertiary education is an advantage.
- MOE IRS approved. This is a mandatory requirement from MOE for ALL external trainers. Read more about it here: https://www.moe.gov.sg/coaches-instructors
- Conduct Barista classes according to program requirements. All ingredients, materials and lesson plans will be provided.
- Manage and engage students to ensure transfer of learning.
- Assess students according to provided rubrics.
- Maintain cleanliness and general orderliness of school kitchen during / after lesson.
Interested candidates, please email your updated CV, relevant certificates and MOE IRS approval letter (if any) to email@example.com.
Birthed out of a passion for imparting practical knowledge and skills as well as nurturing of the next generation, Ephebeia Services is a young and dynamic boutique provider of enrichment and training modules designed to engage the tetchy youth of today. Our heartfelt desire is for every trainee to be become aware of the ever changing global landscape in order to stay relevant and employable.