Student Care Teacher
- Date Listed08/12/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
She needs to be
1) Committed, responsible and caring
2) Good team player
3) Able to supervise children in their school work
1) Sending and fetching from nearby pickup points and school
2) Meal preparation
3) Centre general cleanliness
4) Homework supervision and marking of assessment book
5) Communicating with parents and reporting to supervisor
Monday to Friday 1pm - 7pm
The idea applicant should have some background experience in handling a class of children (about 12-15) which translates to a good classroom management skills.She should also be mature and able to work independently.
Ability to coach mandarin is a plus point.
Only for Singaporeans and PR.
if you are keen, please email full resume with recent photograph to email@example.com