Associate Trainer – Cleaning
- Date Listed01/08/2020
- Job TypeCasual
- EA License NumberNIL
- Company Websitehttps://lhub.recruiterpal.com/career/jobs/qe34e
- Company NameNTUC LearningHub
- Education LevelMaster
****** TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT OUR GIVEN WEBSITE ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE ********
NTUC LearningHub (LHUB™) was corporatised on 1 August 2004. Initially set up in 1982 as the NTUC Computer Training Centre, a division under the Skills Development Department of the NTUC Administration and Research Unit, the organisation has evolved to meet the burgeoning training needs of Singaporeans to continuously keep pace with the dynamic business economy.Job Description
Quote Job Reference Number in your application and resume: LHUB_BZS_CLN
All shortlisted candidates are required to conduct a mock training session as part of the interview process.
- Deliver cleaning courses in accordance with LHUB’s approved curriculum.
- Deliver the courses in accordance with LHUB’s approved training hours.
- Ensure attendance records, electronically or in any other form, are accurate.
- Report at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the class and dismiss not earlier than the official dismissal time.
- Willing to attend LHUB’s Trainer’s meetings and conferences.
- Willing to carry out Annual Courseware Review as and when directed by the Training Manager at part of continuous learning.
- Minimum diploma from polytechnics in Singapore or a degree from an institution of higher learning.
- Be certified in ACTA or ACLP.
- At least 3 years of cleaning industry experience, and 1 year of which in a supervisory capacity.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to undertake assignments in any location in Singapore
- Willing to undertake assignments on weekdays, evenings, weekends and/or Public Holidays.
- Have the passion and interest to teach learners of different profiles and abilities.
- Able to work independently and without supervision.
- Have strong work ethics and professional conduct.
- Be computer literate and conversant with PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft words