Childcare principal / Vice principal [Early childhood / Islandwide]
- Date Listed26/11/2021
- Developing age-appropriate socialization skills in children.
- Encouraging positive behavior and good manners.
- Using various learning methods such as stories, games and drawing to intellectually stimulate children.
- Identifying behavioral problems and developing appropriate strategies to address them.
- Attending staff meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Holding regular parent-teacher meetings to address any issues, concerns, or parent complaints.
- Providing a pleasant, safe, and sanitary environment.
- Communicating with parents and providing updates on children’s progress.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Eductaion - Leadership ECCE-L / DPL
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp or email me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
Whatsapp: +65 8598 8872（Andrew）
Reg No: R21102889
EA No: 14C7279