Childcare Centre Teacher
Date Listed 15/05/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name SPRING BRAINY KIDZ
Spring Brainy Kidz is founded in year 2008 and has been awarded with POP status since year 2016. We have a total of 5 branches at Yishun, Potong Pasir, Ubi, Sims and Bukit Batok.
We believe that each child is special and is a born genius in nature. He or she has the potential to be the best that he or she can be.
Spring Brainy Kidz offer full day-care services for toddlers 18 months to 3 years old, and children 4 to 6 years old. A half-day program is also available at our childcare centres.Infant Care
Brainy Kidz offer full infant care and half day services for infant from 2
months to 17 months old.
Brainy Baby is special program to facilitate young infants’ brain, sensory and physical development.
- Job Description
- Passionate, responsible and knowledgeable preschool teacher who loves and response to the child(ren)’s wants and needs in term of daily routine, learning journey and well-being.
- Teach or assist in teaching children at all levels with a holistic and integrated approach.
- Write age appropriate lesson plans and execute then with post class reflections
- Set-up and maintain conducive learning environment based on NEL framework’s needs.
- Plan and execute experiential learning journey and events for children with the partnership with parents and community.
- Help in children’s routine care and manage their belongings.
- Be a good model for children with professional ethics based on the NAEYS’s standard of code of ethics
- Guide and enhance children’s learning disposition based on PRAISE in NEL framework.
- Acknowledge and facilitate children’s social and emotional development in planned curriculum and hidden curriculum
- Observe, document and assess children’s progress using different authentic assessment tools, e.g, anecdotal records, work sample, audio, video checklist and compile them into developmental portfolio.
- Arrange and meet the parents on the children’s progress periodically to share with them on children’s development.
- Assist in admin and school fee collecting if needed.
- Build good rapport with the parents and be sensitive and efficient in communicating with parents.
- Be a good team player and add value to the team and tasks you are involved.
- Assist the principal and management in other duties to perform other tasks if it is required by the centre’s need.
- Please send resume to email@example.com
- No Quota available.