Senior Preschool Music & Movement n Speech & Drama Instructor w early childhood cert ($2500 - $2800)
Date Listed 21/05/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.muse-arts.com.sg
Company Name Muse Arts
Education Level Professional Certifications (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
Muse Arts is an Arts Enrichment Program provider for Childcares as well as for the public. As a Enrichment provider, get greeted by excited children who have been waiting for a week just to see you. As a MusEducator, there is no routine job in a fixed venue daily, but rather, you will be travelling around to different childcares to have these excited and happy children waiting for your arrival. Get to see instantaneous growth of your students by utilizing our precised lesson plans and you can see how a child with self-confidence issue, shine when performing in-front of a crowd after 1 term. If your passion is in grooming and developing young children and see them grow with your strong belief that the Arts can positively impact children, join us now and be a part of the close knitted Muse Arts Family.
- To plan and carry out lessons to children age 1.5 to 6 yrs old.
- Building the foundation of learning through self-exploratory and fun.
- Spreading the Muse Arts' belief and way of teaching for more children to benefit from other tasks and responsibilities.
- Travel around Singapore.
**All Applicants MUST have an interest in teaching young children (18 months onwards) and MUST be able to capture the attention of young children**
- Fundamental Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Willing to learn
- MUST be able to Sing
- MUST be able to dramatize lesson plan
- Comfortable in teaching simple dance steps to children
- Knowledge in Musical Instrument will be an added advantage
- Salary range is greatly dependent on the certification and experience in relevant field.
- Retirees are welcome too.
- Possesses good moral character.
- Responsible individual.
- Instructors are required to manage their classes independently.
- Good communication skills and speak fluent English.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Intensive Training will be provided and candidates will have to go through tests before confirming as an Instructor
Salary from $2,500 to $2,800
Travelling allowance (Claim basis)
5.5days work week
9am - 6pm.
- 14 Days Annual Leave
- Year End Bonus/Retreat
- Medical Leave
***Interested Candidates, please forward a copy of your detailed resume with expected salary in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicant will be notified. Thank you!