Digital Art Instructor/Teacher (Jul to Dec 20)
- Date Listed02/06/2020
- Job TypeContract
Digital Art Educator
Duration: 1 July 2020 to 31 Dec 2020 (6 months contract)
Location: Primary School located in Senrangoon
Working hours: Monday to Fridays, 7am to 4pm with 30mins break
May require to work on some Saturdays as requested by school in advance
Salary Range: $2500-$3200
- Teach and train classes of students, interest groups and small groups of students interested in Digital Art.
- Train students in the use of Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Flash CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS4, Comic Studio and Graphic Tablet
- Train students in the use of photo-editing, drawing and animation software, such as Ulead Photo Impact or CS4 Photoshop and Flash.
- Train students in the use of a graphic tablet and comic studio and an animation software for Digital Art
- Train students in 3D Design and Printing
- Provide professional training for art-based competitions
- Provide certificate of participation for all students
- Provide royalty-free vector based images for design
- Other value-added services
- Minimum a diploma in IT or Digital Multimedia
- Trainer should have preferably 1 year of teaching experience in Digital Art
- Preferably with some experience working in a primary school
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good team player with a high level of initiative
- Meticulous and with the ability to multi-task
- Mature individual with a pleasant disposition and can work independently
- Possess the basic Drawing skills and have passion for Manga Drawing.
- Competent in the following applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Photo Editing (Photoshop or Ulead Photoimpact), Video Production (Premier Pro or Windows Movie Maker), Website Editing (Dreamweaver), Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Firework
- Trainer should be competent to handle the tasks and responsibilities assigned.
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
Interested candidate to send in updated resume with photograph to hradmin@ asiaassociation .com