Kcare Program Staff (Half-day) needed in Punggol
- Date Listed09/12/2019
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company NamePro-Teach
- Education LevelO-Level
We are forming a team offering after-school care to children attending MOE Kindergarten (MK). We are looking for caring, patient and committed individuals with nurturing qualities, and are passionate in working with 5 - 6 years old children.
Successful candidates will need to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
1) Maintain a safe, clean and positive learning-through-play environment for the children.
2) Provide quality routine care and effective delivery of prescribed activities/ programmes.
3) Instill discipline, positive learning attitude, good values and habits in the children.
4) Monitor and document children's learning and growth.
5) Ensure full compliance of our Kcare Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). 6) Engage parents and partners in education to be involved in learning and development of the children.
Successful candidates must possess the following:
1) WSQ SCC-EY (Early Years) or ACECCE/CECCE2 and above
2) Min. 1 year of relevant working experience in preschool or child care settings is an advantage.
3) Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
4) Possess good classroom management skills
5) Effective communication skills with written and spoken English.
We have permanent full-day and half-day (7am - 1pm or 1pm - 7pm) positions available. We will contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview. Thank you.