Kcare Supervisor needed in Punggol
- Date Listed03/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.pro-teach.com
- Company NamePro-Teach
- Education LevelDiploma
We are forming a team offering after-school care to children attending MOE Kindergarten (MK). This is an extension to our existing (on-site) team. We are looking for a committed individual who meets our hiring requirements, and is thrilled to take up a leading role in this new team.
Successful candidate will need to fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees and ensures smooth running of day-to-day operations at our Kcare Centre.
- Leads the team to maintain a safe, clean and stimulating learning-through-play environment for the children.
- Guides and mentors the team to provide quality routine care and effective delivery of prescribed activities/programmes.
- Supervises and ensures full compliance of our Kcare Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Actively seeks and identifies opportunities to improve our team's effectiveness and efficiency.
- Encourages and cultivates team cohesion within our Kcare team to build a committed and efficient team.
- Builds strong and positive partnership with all our stakeholders such as the parents and MK teachers.
- Represents our Kcare team as the liaison officer for MK and School Management.
- Works closely with our SCC Supervisors to create synergy between our teams.
- Working hours being: 8.30am - 7pm or 7am - 5.30pm including lunch break.
Successful candidate must possess the following:
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Education - Teaching (DECCE-T) or higher.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in a Child Care Centre or Kcare Centre.
- Effective leadership, supervisory and time management skills.
- Able to multi-task and persevere through the implementation phase.
- Able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- A valid Child First Aid Certificate recognised by the National First Aid Council, is an advantage.