Student Care Principal
- Date Listed13/12/2018
- Job TypeFull-Time
Responsible for ensuring the leadership, management and delivery of quality child care centre curriculum and that the daily operations, financial, human resource and management of the centre are carried out efficiently.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be overall responsible for the smooth operation of the Centre to meet the student enrolment targets and profit goals.
Provide mentorship, guidance and leadership to a team in coaching primary school students in main subjects i.e. English, Maths, Science and Chinese (P1 – P6).
Report to management on student enrolment, operational expenses, manpower and training.
Responsible for preparing course objectives and outlines for course of study following national curriculum guidelines or requirements
Perform classroom-teaching duties during the absence of teacher(s).
Work closely with teaching staff regarding children behavioural or learning problems, and recommend methods of modifying inappropriate behaviour and encouraging learning experiences.
Communicate with parents regarding Centre’s programme, activities, policies and enrolment procedures.
Counsel and monitor the children’s academic performance and behaviour, working hand in hand with parents.
- Diploma/Degree in Education or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in a student care centre
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of people
- An innovative team player, mature, independent, creative, good leadership and organisational skills and versatile in performing tasks
- Must have the patience, love and passion for teaching and nurturing young children