Student Care Teacher (Buang Kok)
Date Listed 29/08/2018
Pro-Teach has grown from a simple setup to an organization that develops its own curriculum, conducts regular and systematic nationwide staff training and adopts industry-leading practices that offer the greatest quality care for our students.
Our company stands in good reputation in the industry; this is because of the quality of the teachers we have trained and developed over the years, and who tirelessly give loving care to the students. Because we are eager to equip our teachers with knowledge and skills, training sessions are conducted on a regular basis. Many of our teachers not only are able to expertly handle a child’s concerns and needs, but are also knowledgeable in the curriculum as well as various teaching approaches. Naturally, being in Pro-Teach positions a potential candidate to develop herself/himself to be among the best in the industry.
- Manage Primary School students
- Supervise school homework
- Prepare and conduct daily Enrichment Programme
- Committed to the development and teaching of students
- Perform routine care to students
- 'A' level or Diploma Holders
- Teaching experience an advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to learn, takes initiative
- Cheerful, enthusiastic, team-player
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.