- Date Listed23/12/2017
- Develop simple multimedia applications based on school requirements
- Assist to prepare ICT lesson plans and conduct ICT training for the school
- Any other adhoc projects as assigned by the school
- Diploma / Degree Holder in IT, Digital Multimedia Professional and Visual Communication
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premier Pro etc.
- IT savvy and able to pick up new software very quickly
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good Team Player with a high level if initiative
- Meticulous and with the ability to multi-task
- With pleasant disposition and can work independently
- Approx 2-3 yrs teaching experience in related activity
- Experience working as ICT executive in MOE schools will be added as an advantage
Interested candidates to be part of our dynamic team of trainers, kindly send your comprehensive CV and MOE confirmation to us...
Pasir Ris / Tampines