Customer Service Officer (Full-time)
- Date Listed13/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201313508C
- Company Websitewww.agrader.sg
- Company NameAGrader Learning Centre Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
WANTED: Customer Service Officer
If you are someone who is passionate about customer support, love to talk to customers and want to work in a fast-growing and positive environment…
Then invest ONE minute to read this post as THIS may just be what YOU are looking for…
We are looking for people who are passionate and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
Your mission as a Customer Service Officer:
- Work closely with the Operations Centre Manager and be responsible for the daily operations of the tuition centre
- Create a wonderful customer experience as you understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business’s success
- Learn face-to-face communication skills as part of good customer service
- Engage interest in potential customers and provide them with clear explanations on the offered programs
- Identify customers’ needs and develop strategies to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
There are “Pros” and “Cons” to everything, so we’ll start with the bad
- You’ll need to work on at least ONE weekend due to the nature of the job scope
- Responsibility is a MUST in this job – you need to be accountable, responsible and see through the job areas and tasks that you’re given.
The “Pros” - Here’s What’s in It For You:
- Being part of the amazing team of exceptionally talented people. At AGrader, we believe in giving a strong voice to all employees and encourage people to be themselves in everything they do.
- NO micromanagement and a fair amount of autonomy – NO breathing down your neck or worse, standing behind you to “nit-pick” on your work
- A Happy, Positive & Cheerful environment, because life is hard enough as it is - we don't need more stress at work (seriously)
However, as good as it may seems… we are not looking for everybody...
--- We are NOT looking for people ---
1) Who are irresponsible and expect to come and read storybooks or play with your phone the whole day at work
2) Who are not people-oriented. This is a job where you interact mostly with people in the form of students, parents, teachers & colleagues
3) Who are only willing/comfortable to put in a part-time commitment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma Holder or University Graduate in any Discipline
- Passion in developing a career in the Education Industry
- Excellent verbal & written English and Chinese skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master customer interaction
- Drive to be equally motivated by working independently as well as collaborating in a team
If this sounds like the beginning of a great new challenge for you..
Send us your resume & contact information at email@example.com and we will be in touch with you within 5 working days.
We look forward to hearing from you!