You might be interested in these similar ads
$1500 - $1800 Network Cabling Technicians (w/Class 3 Driving License) Headquarters: Bukit Merah 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mon – Fri) Job Descriptions: - Knowledge on basic network cabling - Capable to work and solve problems independently - Perform Site Survey on cabling works and for Telecommunication Equipment installation, setup and troubleshooting (All Training will be provided) - Assist ...
Mark WongBusiness Development ManagerReg No: R1441357THE SUPREME HR ADVISORY PTE LTDEA No: 14C7279140 Paya Lebar Road#06-20 AZ BuildingSingapore 409015
Telephone Surveyor ($1800 Per Month / 1 Year Renewable Contract)
Date Listed 05/04/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Name Beacon Consulting
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be conducting phone surveys to obtain opinions from members of the public on defense-related matters. Training will be provided.
- Place outbound telephone calls
- Conduct surveys over the phone
- Record responses in the system
- A typical working week starts from Wednesday to Sunday (up to 44 hours per week)
- The team is working towards completing the weekly surveys from Wednesday to Saturday, so as to enjoy Sunday as an "Off Day", and Monday & Tuesday as "Rest Days".
- Working hours: 10.00am to 10.00pm (including 1 hour lunch & 1 hour dinner)
- On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week or when you work on Monday or Tuesday, overtime pay will be given.
Alexandra / Harbourfront (Next to Labrador Park MRT Station)
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and approachable personality
- Good command of English and a second language to converse with non-English speaking individuals
- Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser
- Previous experience as Telemarketer or Tele-surveyor would be an advantage
- Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends