Telemarketing (Part Time/Full Time)
Date Listed 07/08/2018
Job Type Part-Time
We believe in recruiting and retaining only the best. Joining our team means you will be working alongside, and learning from the best in the finance industry.
Our success stems from hiring the best people and keeping them happy and motivated. In addition to the challenging, exciting work, we offer above industry-average remuneration and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
We’re a company that empowers people. Instead of rules, we have the six company values to let you do what you do best. You’re free to be passionate, innovate, collaborate, live a life of integrity, care for those you work with, and delight our customers.
Telemarketer Job Responsibilities:
A Telemarketer solicits orders for merchandise or services by identifying prospects; telephoning customers; persuade customers buy services.
Telemarketer Job Duties:
* Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
* Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
* Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
* Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
* Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
* Secures information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* 21 y/o
* Diploma & Above
Interested candidates please email your resume to Careers@rigors.com.sg and shortlisted candidates will be notified.