You might be interested in these similar ads
Responisbilities:Receiving, sorting and packing duties Loading and unloading of goodsBinning and picking of goodsPackaging goods and label correctlyReport damaged or missing inventory to supervisorsProcess inventory for deliveryRemove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to proper locationUpdate logs and documentation for inventory processingAssist the driver with loading and unloading t ...
✓ WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR X5 ✓ (UP $2300 // Supermarket // Many locations)
Benefits Summary:- Supermarket Chain- Monthly salary range: up $2400- Working Location: Sun Plaza Responsibilities:- Fulfilling online orders from customers accurately and delivered punctually- Oversee the process of picking, packing, dispatching and delivery- Manage a small team and ensure everyone perform their duties.- Perform administrative duties Additional Information:- Able to carry loads u ...
Warehouse assistant (Buroh Lane)-singaporean
Responsibilities • Prepare Storage Area For Incoming Shipments • Record And Submit Storage Locations For System Updating • Receive Stock Accurately In Accordance With Receiving Documents. • Document Receipt Of Stock By Recipients & File Records For References • Pick Stock Accurately Based On Pick Lists • Pack And Tally Stocks Going Into The Storage Area Against Received Document ...
Warehouse Assistant needed in Woodlands / $1850 PER MONTH + Incentive
Warehouse Assistant needed in Woodlands / $1850 PER MONTHJob Responsibilities 1. Deliver goods to customer2. Ability to carry heavy load of goods (gym equipment)3. Stock checking and inventory management. 4. Ability to carry out daily warehouse activities; 5. Other ad-hoc duties.Interested applicants please Call/Text/Whatsapp Chen @ 9183-5632 for more info. Please i ...
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES● Receive food items and ensure appropriate storage● Ensure that all raw food items received are of good quality and appropriate quantity● Sort food items according to their type● Ensure that the same type of food items are stored together● Pack and unpack stocks● Count and record food items● Make sure that frozen food items are stored and rotated properly● Label packag ...
Medical Warehouse Logistics Assistant @ Woodlands (TEMP) | Till end of Dec!
Good opportunity to explore to work in an American multinational, a biotechnology product development company which was rank the one of the leading companies in the genetic testing and precision laboratory equipment markets.• Working days/hours: Mon-Fri (8am-5.15pm)• Location: Woodlands (10 mins walk from Woodlands MRT)• Duration: Immediate - end Dec• Pay: $7/HR / OT: $10.50-$14/HR• Earn up to $18 ...
CONTRACT LORRY DRIVER (12 MONTHS) | NORTH | UP TO $2000
12-MONTHS RENEWABLE CONTRACT LORRY DRIVERSalary: Up to $1700 + Allowance + Benefits (Gross $2000+ after allowances)Location: Senoko/Woodlands AreaWorking Hours: 9 am-6 pm / 1 pm-10 pm, 6 Days Work Week, Rolling Off DayResponsibilities:Collection of Recyclable Items Collection ServicesCollection of recyclables from allocated zones by operating a 14ft box trucks with power tailgate.Ensur ...
Warehouse Assistant [$1.4k-$1.8k / Senoko / 5.5 days / Forklift License / With exp / Immediate]
- Date Listed28/08/2019
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company Websitehttp://www.thesupremehr.com/
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory
- Control the flow of stock
- Monitor goods movement both in and out of warehouse
- Safely and efficiently move and handle goods
- Keep stock and pallet records
- Keep a clean and safe environment and optimize space utilization
- Prepare and complete logistics orders for their deliveries
- Bringing logistics teams’ prepared goods to the loading bay and assist in loading into vehicles
- Prepare overseas orders and release them to third party logistics with right quantity and items
- Work together as a team to load and unload containers
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and co-workers
- Operate and perform preventive maintenance on warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Any other duties and responsibilities as the Company may require
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Stacker machine will be an advantage
If you are interested to apply, kindly whatsapp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. Contact: +65 9270 2065 (Wilder)
Reg No: R1981322
EA No: 14C7279
- driver woodlands
- van with driver
- flexible timing
- admiralty food
- warehouse woodlands
- warehouse assistant north
- event coordinator
- driving jobs
- no commitment
- food delivery by car or van
- logistics coordinator
- driver with own bus
- night delivery driver with own vehicle
- qc jobs
- own motorcycle job
- laundry delivery
- ltvp driver jobs
- hotel woodland