You might be interested in these similar ads
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced/deployed to:5 x LOGISTIC ASSISTANT Salary: $1600-$1800Location: Greenwich DriveWorking Hour: 5.5 Days Mon - Fri 830-530, Sat 830-1230 Responsibilities- Co-ordinate job process and documentation - handling inbound/outbound shipments to goods IN/OUT process, preparation of shipping documents and local delivery arrangement.- Accurate picking, packing, st ...
Our customer, employing over 40,000 employees in more than 15 countries, they are one of the world’s leading non-asset-based supply chain management companies, where they design and implement leading edges solutions in both freight management and contract logisticsThe ChallengesAssigned as the key point of contact between internal and external partiesPreparation of documents from SAP for operation ...
(Strictly Apply by Email only, Will not response to Gumtree-Inbox message, Please read full posting on how to apply for this position, Thank you.)Shipping Coordinator (ISO,Tank,Container,Specialist) @ Raffles AreaBasic Salary: $2000 - $2500 ++5 Days Work - 8am to 6pmRequirements & Duties• Min. GCE “A” level, Diploma in logistics/shipping or equivalent• With knowledge in handling Dangerous Goods• ...
Key ResponsibilitiesChauffeur for meetings, appointments, airport etcOffer transport service to family members as requiredRun errandsEnsure good condition of vehicleEnsure vehicle is well maintained and equipped with necessary amenitiesKeep record of vehicle expensesAd-hoc duties as neededKey RequirementsMinimum 5 years of experience as a company / personal chauffeurValid Class 3 driving license w ...
Location: Raffles PlaceWorking hrs: 5 days office hoursIndustry: One of the largest shipping company in SingaporeSalary: $2600 Job Responsibilities: - Identify and implement short / long term strategies and solutions to fulfill crew requirements for all vessels. - Implement learning and development solutions to build a pipeline of talent for the future including officer level and cadet level progr ...
Salary: up to $1800 Location: Islandwide Job Type: Perm / Contract Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm Job Duties, - Receive and check all incoming goods for Logistics warehouse - Label and palletise all goods ready for delivery - Adhere to company guidelines regarding spares and stock handling, shipping and receiving. - Operating forklift Requirement, - Possess a for ...
Our CompanyLocal Ecommerce company in SingaporeJob Type6 months contract (Renewable)Full time / Part time with CPFResponsibilitiesIsland wide delivery of envelopes (standard size)5 day work week (include 1 weekend) Choose between full time and part timeDay shift (Full Time): 0930 to 1800 (5 days work week, include 1 weekend)Night shift (Part Time): 2000 to 2300 (6 days work week, include 1 wee ...
Associate(Supply Chain Management) | East Location | Up to $2200 (Ref.26674)
Date Listed 04/07/2018
- Handle Customer PO; Inform delivery schedule and ensure shipments meets customers’ expected ETA dates
- Prepare shipping documents for overseas shipments; Delivery Orders (DO) for local deliveries and inform customers of flight details via emails/faxes
- Prepare tax invoices to customers upon shipment
- Issue billing to customers (under consignment program)
- Maintain of our inventory report tallies against their on-hand inventory. Prepare billing to customers on completed engineering service
- Analyze customer product order trend against new orders receipt for monthly computation
- Arrange with forwarders & packers on packing, insurance and permit documentation.
- Maintain in-house sample inventory. Handle sample orders and deliveries
- Receive and respond to customers verbal & written inquiries
- Assist and coordinate with sales engineers on product claim, quality issues, purchase orders matters and other additional information needed by customers
- Schedule for audit (quarterly/half-yearly stock takings) for internal and consignment stocks
- Maintain and ensure overall shipments and provide assistance to other admin members
- Assist engineers to issue official quotations for tapes to customers
- Assist any other duties assigned
- Min. ‘A’ Level and above
- 2 to 3 years of experience in administrative industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Esp. Microsoft Words & Excel)
- Knowledge in Accpac System
- Committed, reliable, meticulous, independent with good team working spirit and able to interact with all levels of people
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and meet deadlines
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051