Customer Service Executive | East Location | Up to $2800 (Ref.26628)
Date Listed 25/07/2018
- Support the sales team in preparation of sales quotations and enquiries
- Liaise, coordinate and monitor customers’ shipment to ensure smooth and prompt arrival
- Create and maintain a cordial business relationship with customers, operations and sales staff through regular feedback sessions and communication
- Resolve clients’ disputes, shipments irregularities and customers’ complaints
- Perform other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in logistics industry
- Min Diploma in Business/Logistics or any relevant discipline
- Self-motivated & team player
- Experience in warehousing/distribution environment will be an added advantage
- Able to start in short notice/immediately is preferred
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051