Operations Executive | Tampines Location | Up to $3500 (Ref.27289)
Date Listed 02/11/2018
- Provide timely and effective logistics support to internal and external stakeholders
- Process sales/shipping related documentations (quotation, orders, proforma invoices etc) so that customer orders are dispatched on time.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to obtain shipping instructions, coordinate shipping arrangements, confirm order status and resolve customer concerns.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records, sales reports and statistics; to track the status of orders and deliveries.
- Handle full LC negotiation process, activities include resolving discrepancy promptly to obtain payment from bank
- Negotiate freight/courier rates or services
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability
- Ensure that all orders are complying with local and Japan Export Control regulations
- At least 3 years’ experience in trading company with regional business
- LC negotiation experience
- Proficient with SAP
- Able to start immediately/short notice preferred
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051