Shipping Coordinator(Junior) | Central Location | Up to $2300 (Ref.26413)
Date Listed 14/05/2018
- Handle import and export shipment as well as domestic transportation.
- Prepare export and import related documents.
- Handle permit declaration and delivery arrangement.
- Monitor delivery schedule and maintain database with updated order information.
- Daily communication with customers as well as sub-contractors (Warehouse & Transportation companies).
- Visit to customers and warehouses when required.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE “O” level and above in related study.
- Work experience in logistics related role.
- Willing to learn.
- Dynamic and customer-oriented and able to work with people at all levels.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications e.g. Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051