You might be interested in these similar ads
We are looking for experience Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager with fashion experience.Responsibilities :*Be a brand ambassador and at all times portray a professional and customer-oriented image.*Establish long term relationship with customer base through offering impeccable customer care and providing them with a memorable shopping experience while schieving sales target.*Provide feedack ...
Location: EastWorking hour: 8.30am – 6pm (5.5 days work week)Salary: up to $2500 (Basic + OT)Job Descriptions:• Loading & unloading inventory• Receive, pick & pack and shelve supplies• Stack and organize large bulk items• Perform other stock-related duties including returning, packing, pricing and labelling suppliesJob Requirements:• Min PSLE• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory manageme ...
No heavy items needed to carryPermanent positionUP to 2K per month5 days working per weekAdditional pay for OT and IncentiveRequirement:18 years and aboveSingapore Class 2B/2A/2 License (Possess own transport)Experience in delivery preferred.******Please register interest at http://bit.ly/CBDrider ******and we will contact you in soonest
Please include the following in your Resume Document *(*.DOC/PDF - Files should not exceed 2MB) • Name • Contact No. • Nationality/PR Status • Location/Address • Recent Photo • Expected Salary
Seeking full time courier walkers/drivers for deliveries in CBD areas daily from Monday to Friday. Payment can be by per piece basis or fixed payment basis. Interested please apply to this ad or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
ALL ARE WELCOME URGENTLY NEED : CLASS4/5 DRIVER PASS TYPE : S PASS SALARY : $2000 EXPERIENCE : MINIMUM 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Shipping Coordinator | West Location | Up to $2000 (Ref.27002)
Date Listed 31/08/2018
- Check stocks in warehouse
- Handle supplier payment
- Data entry using by SAP and spread sheet (Import)
- Provide support to the coordinators
- Issue delivery orders and invoices for delivery
- Ensure proper filing of documents and correspondences
- Provide general administrative support
- Responsible for the smooth daily operation of the documentation section inclusive of supervision of all documentation staff
- Assign and control of delivery schedules to delivery contractors on all local deliveries
- Undertake any other assignments and duties, which the management may assign from time to time
- Min GCE 'N'/'O' Levels
- At least 2-3 years working experience in handling Import Documentations
- Possesses Shipping knowledge
- Good Excel skill (spread sheet)
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Willing to learn
- Able to work as a team
- Outgoing with good communication skill
- Able to start immediately/short notice is preferred
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051