Warehouse Supervisor | Marymount Location| Up to $2500 (Ref.19047)
Date Listed 26/11/2018
- Making reports
- Checking of In-coming goods : Item and Quantity must be correct and no-cosmetics damages.
- To lose stockout and overstorage
- To maintain quality
- Office work about financial affairs and production control, inventory control
- Picking is based on delivery scheduled date, instructed on the Shipment orders
- Scan serial No. for picked goods
- Prepare all necessary documents for issued goods
- Provide shipment details to admin for billing compilation
- Liaise with customers and co-ordination for delivery , collection schedule
- Liaise and coordinate with customer on daily requirements and operation process issues
- Liaise with warehouse admin, and coordinate with customer to meet their daily requirement and resolve process issues
- At least 2 years Working experience in Warehouse operation Experience dealing with electronic components Good PC skill (MS Excel, SAP)
- Able to work independently & in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates,kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) & cover letter to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051