BOILER CLASS 1/2 ATTENDANT | UP TO $3000 PER MONTH | 5 DAYS WORK WEEK
Date Listed 14/06/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Not Specified
(1) To operate the boilers which include Chemical dosage, pre-test of the boiler water and water softener dosage/treatment at Jurong Island
(2) To ensure boiler maintenance program is followed
i. Liaise with contractors on servicing and repairs of the boiler and related equipment and accessories include returned lines, steam hoses / connections, steam returned lines, steam pressure control valves, water tank, etc and liaise with the Factory Inspectorate during annual inspection.
(3) To carry out steam heating in accordance to requirement:
i. Log temperature reading
ii. Samples to be collected and labelled
iii. Timely delivery of samples and laden tanks
iv. Observe all safety precautions and meet OHSE management requirement
(4) To observe no emission of dark smoke from the chimney and no chemical/oil/diesel leakage from drums, diesel storage tank or forklift truck
(5) To ensure proper survey is carried on laden tanks; any damage/malfunction to be reported to customers immediately.
(6) To assist in carrying out after hour immediate empty tank exterior survey and submit EIR for incoming and outgoing tanks when required. To report promptly on major damages.
(7) To operate laden Hyster in on/off loading chassis and shifting in/out of storage/heating bay.
• Must have a valid Class 1 / Class 2 Boiler Attendant Certificate i.e. issued from Singapore Polytechnic
• Minimum above 10 – 12 ton Forklift Driver License
• Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience in handling boiler system.
• Able to work at heights
• Able to work day/night shift schedule
• Possess good work discipline
5 days work week
Jurong Island (Company transport provided at various pick up points)
Salary range up to $3000
Interested applicants may Whatsapp Elaine @ 94249539 or Tele: @elainetohh