CLASS 5 DRIVERS - TIPPER (VERY URGENT!!)
Date Listed 11/04/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Primary
- Conduct daily check to ensure that vehicle are in good and safe condition
- Delivery of tools & equipments to designated locations (islandwide)
- To lead a team of workers to perform installation on a safety & timely manner
- Possess a valid Class 5 Driving License
- Min 2 Years local driving experience.
- Experience in Telecommunication pipe lines/cable pulling / power cable works (an advantage)
- Possess own transportation to work (Transport allowance provided) or otherwise have a valid motorbike (2A/B) licence.
- Good working attitude and committed to work
- Hardworking and responsible
- Familiar with Singapore Road
- Reporting office is at Tuas
Interested applicant please call: 9138 6789 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org