Facility & Procurement Executive (Logistic Industry / West / Purchasing / up to $3500)
- Date Listed25/11/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Manage day to day facility operations and provide seamless and customer-focus solutions to align with the attainment of corporate excellence and objectives
- Responsible for renovation, refurbishment, reinstatement, migration, upgrading and improvement and/or capital projects of development and/or premises in accordance to requirements
- Attend to Facility request promptly and ensure any rectification works are done with minimum disturbance
- Ensure and track all authority licenses are renewed yearly
- Support day to day procurement related request, to include leading, sourcing, communication between internal business stakeholders and suppliers
- Lead and identify the cost saving opportunities with cross functionally team
- Responsible for the Purchasing system and be the first point of contact in system related matter.
- Ensure on Procurement compliance accordingly to SOP
- Supplier Qualification and assist in evaluation of supplier performance based on Quality standards, delivery time and best prices, ensuring all criteria are met in accordance to requirements and specifications
- Supplier relationship management and manage Supplier base efficiently and effectively
- Continuous improvement in Cost, Quality and Process
- Perform any other adhoc duties as assigned by superior
- At least Diploma in relevant field
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ideally proficient in SAP and MS excel especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- have the ability to handle stress and manage time effectively
- possess attributes of respectfulness, honesty, integrity, and flexibility
- have the ability to cope with frequent interruptions.
- able to thrive in a fast –paced business setting
- have strong customer service attributes and a team player
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp or Email me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
Whatsapp: +65 90757902 (Debbie Tan)
Reg No: R2095859
EA No: 14C7279