Date Listed 15/01/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Degree
- Re-engineer, manage and ensure warehousing and distribution operations:
- Receiving, Storing, Stock Replenishment.
- Picking and Packing, Labelling, Dispatching of orders.
- Loading, Delivery to customers, Returns.
- Vehicle maintenance, servicing and cleaning.
- Build, lead and motivate the warehouse and distribution team to assure timely and cost effective service levels.
- Define clear duties and responsibilities to each team members.
- Ensure that staff is adequately trained (Security, Hygiene, Job knowledge).
- Implement Inventory procedure to guarantee an accurate Stock Situation: conduct accurate record keeping and regular cycle counts. Monitor expiry dates of products, damaged and obsolete products. Produce management reports related to stock levels by SKUs and batch.
- Develop strong relationships with internal departments like:
- Purchasing & Import department to ensure receiving of products.
- Customer Service/Sales Admin department to ensure delivery to customers.
- Finance department to control logistics costs (*) and agree on return procedure.
- Sales department to satisfy specific customers’ requests when feasible.
(*) Monitor expenses of the logistics department. Provide necessary input for capital expenditure requirements.
- Identify anticipate the company’s immediate and future needs:
- Review accordingly supply chain strategy and budgets, resources.
- Pro-actively amend, create and implement operational procedures.
- Review the logistics network (assess needs on in-house VS outsourced warehousing and transport).
- Implement KPIs to monitor performance and cost efficiency in warehousing and distribution.
- To provide support for the maintenance on the building facilities.
- Plan, execute and work with contractors on any rectification work and scheduled maintenance work.
- Sourcing for quotations and getting approvals for building maintenance works.
- Minimum Degree or equivalent with specialization in Supply Chain / Logistics.
- At least 10 years of work experience in logistics or supply chain management, ideally in the Food and Beverage business, Distribution or Hospitality sector, in a multinational.
- Experience in using Warehouse management system and Transport management system.
- Good knowledge of food hygiene law or relevant government regulations like AVA, HACCP and ISO.
- Experience with process change and Lean / Six Sigma.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822