Date Listed 29/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Big Foot Logistic
Education Level O-Level
The role of an Operations Supervisor is to ensure daily smooth operation of delivery. He is responsible to analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery schedules.
• Liaise with Operations Manager with regards to driver deployment.
• Ensure all drivers are punctual for work to pull their load.
• Update DHL & HQ job schedules in BigFoot Net & excel.
• Ensure there is a back up plan in case any driver/ attendant is on MC.
• Prepare quotations for customers.
• Communicate with driver with regards to delivery status and update Operations Manager.
• Update Yeti prime mover trip in BigFoot Net and excel.
• Standby to assist as a driver in case if there is a shortage of driver for the day.
• Check email and fax for new job schedule.
• Update job schedule in excel.
• Update HQ and Food Fare driver attendance in Big Foot Net.
• Ensure drivers are familiar with delivery routes & quality training is provided for new hires.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Facilitate daily communication within team and related areas on performance and discuss action plans for improving other areas.
• Manage performance through coaching and necessary corrective action.
• To ensure deliveries are on time.
• Main responsibility is to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
• Singaporeans only
• Must have prior relevant experience
Please include these following details:
Current/Last Drawn Salary:
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.