Warehouse Assistant ( Up to $1800 / With forklift cert / West)
Date Listed 13/06/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Education Level Not Applicable
Our Client is an MNC located in the West
- Ensure goods are received, stored and issued in good condition.
- Perform day-to-day Store Activities including Receiving, Storing, Issuing and Shipping.
- Inventory Control of Raw Materials, Finished Goods, Packaging / Production consumables and Reject Materials (Strip and Component).
- Packing of Finished Goods for export.
- Housekeeping of the driveway and backyard.
- Generate necessary reports on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with purchaser with regard to packing materials, wooden case and pallet order.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management.
- Hands-on, good communicator, people-oriented.
- Must be physically fit for store operations.
- Able to operate stacker and forklift.
- Office hours . (Must be able to work on some Saturdays)
Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
Thanks for reading
Peoplefirst HR Consultancy Pte Ltd
EA License: 14C7135