- Date Listed03/09/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are a licensed recruitment agency, searching on behalf of our client, who is an emerging services provider in consumer electronics industry.
• Oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities
• Ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations
• Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
• Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
• Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Confer and coordinate activities with other department
- 5 years experience in warehouse logistics in SME environment
- Able to communicate in English & Mandarin to liaise with customer/supplier
- Great attention to detail & accurate record keeping.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Effective at coordinating multiple tasks to ensure on time completion.
Interested candidate to send in your resume with attached photograph to email@example.com