Assistant Delivery Driver
Date Listed 07/08/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Reliable Transport & Logistic Services Pte Ltd
Responsible for accurately loading and unloading our customer's products. This may include moving product into and out of trucks and warehouse locations, placing product for the customer or any variation as required. This position is responsible for customer satisfaction by ensuring that they accurately follow all work instructions, whether written or verbal.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assist driver to collect / deliver goods as per assigned.
• Arrange and tally outgoing goods against delivery orders.
• Ensure right quantity or order is delivered.
• Loading and unloading of goods, into and off truck.
• Support supervisor in warehouse work when not on delivery.
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned by managers or supervisors.
• Completes assignments safely within the allotted time.
• Participates in workgroup and other team activities.
• Abides by all company safety policies and procedures.
• High school or equivalent with a minimum of one year of related working experience
• Ability to handle heavy goods.
• Strong oral and written communications skills in English
• Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices