- Date Listed25/11/2019
- Company Websitewww.tckexpress.com
- Company NameTCK EXPRESS (S) PTE LTD
- Education LevelO-Level
To manage undeliverable shipments in a manner that would facilitate speedy and efficient resolution of factors affecting the successful execution for delivery and processing.
· Respond to all tracing enquiry’s initiated by both customer and TCK station promptly, efficiently and courteously, utilizing available computer systems and observing standard tracing procedures.
· Provide a tracing service for customers and TCK stations for any undelivered consignments. Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and satisfactorily.
· Monitor deliveries to consignees or returns to shippers.
· Complete all necessary documentation, maintain accurate records on report of all undeliverable and assist in the compilation of undeliverable reports. Alert Supervisor on recurring failures in deliveries so that the corrective action may be taken to avoid future problems. Keep operation manager informed of dissatisfied customers and service failures and to maintain accurate files.
· Prevent escalation of complaints into claims by working with the customer in a manner ensuring continuity of a positive business relationship with TCK. Advise customers of other TCK services where appropriate and inform them of any irregularities, i.e. bad address, incomplete pro-forma invoices, in order to pre-attempt future problems. Provide satisfactory explanation to customer and take remedial action where necessary.
· Make special delivery arrangements for both incoming and outgoing shipments.
· Redirect or intercept shipments for customers.
· Disposal of shipments per TCK standard procedures.
· Liaise with customer and origin stations on disposal of such shipments.
· Process outbound rejections.
· Review data and conduct analysis, propose resolutions of key issues relating to customer deliveries.
· 2 years’ experience is preferred
· Willing to work in warehouse environment, with some manual work
· Good communication skills in English
· Computer experience and aptitude
· Analytical skills and the ability to think under pressure
Interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call in 66846646 for interview appointment.