Logistics Manager (up MYR6500/ Klang/ Sea freight)
- Date Listed25/03/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number06C2859
- Company NameMCI Career Services
- Education LevelDiploma
- Established Global Logistics MNC specializing in Sea freight / Ocean freight forwarding.
- Basic Salary: up to MYR6500
- Mon – Fri (9am – 6pm)
- Location: Klang, Selangor (Malaysia)
- Manage and oversee operations teams by working closely with the team on day to day operations on the daily basis to ensure everything are within the KPI performance and comply with Customer's Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage the trade and regulation compliance are in place, implemented and comply by team members.
- Attend internal and external meetings to resolve issues arises and provide value-added solution.
- Provide comprehensive internal training for team members on any new implementation that is in- line with the SOP improvement and enhancement covering SAP.
- Lead the IT enhancement and optimization by proposing new value-added solution, work closely and follow-up on IT development with respective department.
- Manage and investigate customer feedback and provide value-added solutions, share as a case study with the teams to prevent any similar mistakes happen in the future.
- Analyze quarterly internal statistics measurement (such as productivity, overtime and past volumes data).
- Prepare and analyst KPIs, formulate strategies for further improvements or expansion.
- Coordinate and liaising with the relevant parties ie: Carriers, warehouses, plants, internal and external customers etc. on performances / allocations / improvement process (scopes covering Booking, BL and Docs).
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports requested by customer.
- Responsible for the presentation and metrics on the monthly meeting and stewardship.
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments that was given by the Immediate Manager.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Familiar with Form D / Custom Declaration
- Preferred relevant work experience in logistics (freight forwarding, steamship line, or similar)
- Good knowledge of ocean export booking and documentation processes
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Chua Song Lim (Terrence)
Registration Number: R1981736
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services PTE LTD