You might be interested in these similar ads
Interested applicants to SMS/WhatsApp this number 85235188 (Do Not Call) and provide the following info:• Name• NRIC• Position Applied for• Able to Work Shift (Y/N)• Able to Work Overtime (Y/N)• Singapore Forklift License (Y/N)• Related Working Experience (Y/N - If Y, how many years?)Job Descriptions: Perform daily warehouse duties including but not limited to inbound (break-bulk; re-packaging), o ...
Details: ● Work Location @ Loyang ● 5.5 working days office hours ● Singaporeans only ● At least 1 year of relevant working experience Responsibilities ● Receiving, storing, and checking of incoming or delivery of goods ● Picking, packing and labelling of goods ● Perform stock taking and report discrepancies, if any ● Ensure and maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness of the work ...
Details:Work Location @ Loyang5.5 working days office hoursSingaporeans onlyAt least 1 year of relevant working experienceResponsibilities:Receiving, storing, and checking of incoming or delivery of goodsPicking, packing and labelling of goodsPerform stock taking and report discrepancies, if anyEnsure and maintain good housekeeping and cleanliness of the working environmentPerform inventory checks ...
WE'RE HIRING!FORKLIFT DRIVERLOCATION AT BENOI (2 B/S FROM JOO KOON MRT)MONDAY TO FRIDAYMONDAY TO FRIDAY8AM TO 5.15PM$1700 + ATTENDANCE ALLOWANCE + MEAL ALLOWANCEJob ResponsibilitiesManage warehouse day-to-day functions according to warehouse system establishedShifting, lifting and sorting of goods using forkliftEnsure that the inventory system is updated accurately and promptlyMaintain good housek ...
Location: EastWorking hour: 8.30am – 6pm (5.5 days work week)Salary: up to $2500 (Basic + OT)Job Descriptions:• Loading & unloading inventory• Receive, pick & pack and shelve supplies• Stack and organize large bulk items• Perform other stock-related duties including returning, packing, pricing and labelling suppliesJob Requirements:• Min PSLE• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory manageme ...
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANTSWe are in the fast-pace E-Commerce Industry looking for responsible & hardworking Warehouse Operations Assistants to assist in our daily Operation needs. Job Description· To sort and pack according to operation requirement.· To assist in issuing and receiving of parcels to the drivers.· To locate urgent parcels as and when required. · To assist in st ...
Warehouse Logistics Admin Job Scope:Perform general warehousing duties and ensure smooth warehouse operation flowDuties such as picking, packing, loading, unloading, inventory stock taking etcGeneral admin duties - InvoicingCompany uses WMS sysytem50% Warehouse 50$ AdminEnsure good house-keeping dutiesJob Requirements:Full-time // PermanentMonday to Friday || 8.30am to 5.30pm|| Must be able to do ...
Date Listed 01/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 034C268
Company Website www.eremp.com
Company Name ER Employment Agency Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
(Strictly Apply by Email only, Will not response to Gumtree-Inbox message, Please read full posting on how to apply for this position, Thank you.)
Warehouse Manager @ Tampines Area
Basic Salary: $3500 - $4500
5 Days Work: 9am to 5.30pm
• No Quota(SG/PROnly)
• MUST have knowledge and experiences in handling Electronics Components
• Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Management or relevant discipline
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experiences in sizable warehouse or logistic industry
• Familiar with import & export procedure and regulations
• Solid experience in operational process development, project management, productivity improvement, performance system and standards development
• Knowledge / experience in maintain ISO document is a plus
• Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Good in PC skills; knowledge on warehouse operating systems will be an advantage
• Manage the overall warehouse management and co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the warehouse operations which covers from reception area, put-away, staging, picking, packing and dispatching
• Maintain and carry out integrity of stock management as per company’s requirements
• Implement procedures, workflows and control systems to ensure the smooth flow of inventory and distribution activities
• Monitor inbound and outbound transactions and shipment documentations
• Prepare various reports related to logistic, inventory and budgeting
• Leads small team to maintain daily operation in the Distribution Center
• Supervise warehouse staff to ensure good discipline and manage the security aspects of the warehouse
• Manage space utilization in warehouse
To apply, Email Resume/CV in Words format / PDF and attach a recent photo in your resume to JOBS@EREMP.COM
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
*** Only Shortlisted Applicants will be notified.***
*** No Agent Fees / Contract ***
EA Personnel: Angie Teo
EA Reg.no: R1550827
EA Licence: 03C4268
Office Address: ER EMPLOYMENT AGENCY PTE LTD: 102 Yishun Ave 5 #02-105 (760102) - (NO WALK IN - Only attend to APPOINTMENT ONLY)