Limited Edition Blue Seiko Monster SRP455K1
Date Listed 17/01/2018
Seiko Superior Blue Monster Limited Edition (SRP455) is one of the worthy collectible watches issued in year 2013. This Limited Edition mechanical watch is one of the most iconic watch produced for the Seiko 100th Anniversary in watchmaking. The timing bezel of this piece is coated with dark metallic blue plating that looks truly impressive. The watch also fitted with luxurious gold plating for the hands and the screw-down crown at 4:00. The dial on the SRP455 has metallic blue gradient in a sunburst pattern with shark-tooth style indexes filled with tremendous coat of luminous paint that will shine throughout the night or during deep water diving. The overall colour of the watch is uniquely signify the theme of Seiko 100th Anniversary in watchmaking.
- Calibre – Latest 24 Jewels Japanese Seiko automatic movement 4R36 (with hand winding and second hand hacking mechanism) Made In Japan
- Case thickness - 14mm
- Case diameter - 43mm (without crown), 47mm (from lug to lug)
- Dial – Blue gradient colours, Seiko Lumibrite hour indexes.
- Case – Stainless steel
- Bezel – Metallic blue plating, unidirectional rotating
- Watch strap - Blue polyurethane
- Watch buckle - Brushed stainless steel.
- Hour, Minute and Second hand - Gold tone with Seiko Lumibrite
- Day and date display at 3 o’clock position.
- Water resistant – 20 ATM (200 meters)
- Crown - Screw down